Want to keep simple infections from turning into serious infections? Start increasing glutathione levels by learning how to grow broccoli sprouts.
Researchers at UCLA found that by eating broccoli sprouts that a person could increase their levels of glutathione s transferase also known as GST remarkably.
GST or glutathione s transferase is responsible for taking our most powerful antioxidant called glutathione and attaching it to toxins so that they can be delivered out of the body. Who doesn’t want to live a toxin-free life?
Broccoli sprout recipe
- Add 3 tablespoons of broccoli sprout seeds to a container such as an Easy Sprout Sprouter.
- Cover with filtered water.
- Let sit all day or overnight.
- Tap to get rid of water.
- Wait about 3-4 days until you see bright green sprouts.
- Fully rinse.
- Remove floating seeds hulls as much as possible.
- Spin in an herb spinner to get rid of excess water.
- Store in a salad spinner.
Why are broccoli sprouts so good for us and why would you want to learn how to grow broccoli sprouts?
Find out in this video.