- Goat Whey has the highest biological value of any natural food source, including cow sourced whey. Goat Whey’s biological value is 104! This means that Goat Whey is extremely digestible and absorbable. The protein you drink is the protein you keep.
- Goat Whey is the most digestible whey protein on the planet.
- Goat Whey has the highest concentration of branched-chain amino acid (BCAAs) found in any natural food source.
- Goat Whey when ingested forms a very soft bolus (ball) that is digested with ease in the stomach and small intestine. In contrast, the cow-based protein forms a rock-like curd.
- Goat Whey is hypoallergenic. So you can say see you later to the days of gas, bloating, diarrhea, and microflora disturbance.
- Goat Whey is a complete protein with the optimal levels and ratios of amino acids to support muscle growth, immunity, and muscle recovery.
- Goat Whey comes from goats that are grass-fed and pasture-raised in the northwest USA without the use of any pesticides or fertilizers.
- Activ Goat Whey is Non-GMO, with ZERO added hormones, steroids or antibiotics.
- Goat Whey contains naturally occurring immunoglobulins and growth factors.
- Activ Goat Whey has Zero artificial anything, which of course would be hazardous to optimal health!
Consume Activ Whey within 30-45 minutes of working out to help turn cortisol production down and promote growth hormone activation.
Green Goodness Smoothie
1/2 cup frozen cauli-rice
2 cups spinach
1 cup unsweetened almond, hemp, or coconut milk
1 TBSP collagen
1 TBSP ground chia seed
2 scoops Vanilla Activ Whey
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender except the Activ Whey. Blend until smooth, then add the Activ Whey and blend for another 10 seconds. Drink to your health.